Our Floor Plans
Choose Floor Plan
1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
Chesapeake Crossing’s cozy and affordable one and two-bedroom floor plans feature easily accessible elevators, washer/dryer and a dishwasher and garbage disposal in select units. A limited number of fully accessible apartments are also available. Enjoy wall-to-wall carpeting, energy efficient central heating air, and more!
Affordable Housing Guidelines at Chesapeake Crossing
Chesapeake Crossing Senior Communities I, II & III offer affordable housing. We offer one and two bedroom apartments. Here are the income guidelines:
- 1 Bedroom: $2,190.00 gross monthly income
- 2 Bedroom: $2,490.00 gross monthly income
- 1 Person: $30,840 annual income
- 2 People: $35,220 annual income
- 3 People: $39,600 annual income
- 1 Bedroom: $730 per month
- 2 Bedroom: $830 per month
Application fees are $25.00 per person, and the security deposit is $300.
The Courtyards at Chesapeake Crossing East & West offer conventional housing. Here are the guidelines:
- 1 Bedroom: $2,280.00 Gross Monthly Income
- 2 Bedroom: $2,850.00 Gross Monthly Income
- 1 Bedroom: $760 per month
- 2 Bedroom: $950 per month
Application fee is $35 per person, and the security deposit is $300.